Titletown High School Program is all about building on the existing lacrosse foundation for success in High School and College recruitment.
HIGH SCHOOL FALL & SUMMER PROGRAM DETAILS
- 2 Professional Coaches for every team
- Two 90 minute practices per week for 4-6 weeks from late June thru July
- One 90 minute practices per week for 4-6 weeks from September thru November (Practice fields located in Wayland High School)
- Uniforms include shooter shirt, pinnie and shorts
- 3 Tournaments in New England all fees paid by Titletown
- Filming of practices or games for players review
- $900 For Fall 2017
- $1,250 for Summer 2018
High School Select
Our High School Select program is for rising Freshman, Sophomores and Juniors. We play in tournaments based on the grade the players will be entering in the Fall. All practices will be organized with High School and College level drills to improve existing skills and raise the players lacrosse IQ.
High School Pre-Season Skill Clinics
With our partnership at Total Athletic Performance (TAP for short) we can offer lacrosse skills training.TAP is the premier indoor training facility in located in Acton Mass. They have the most state-of-the-art equipment, the most knowledgeable trainers, and the commitment to help you bring your game to the next level.