Building the foundation for future success in High School and College is what our youth programs are all about.
Fall and Summer Youth Program Details
- 2 Professional Coaches for every team
- Two 90 minute practices per week for 4-6 weeks in late June thru July for Summer
- One 90 minute practice per week September thru November (All Practice Fields will be located at Wayland High School)
- Uniforms include shooter shirt, pinnie, and shorts
- 3 Tournaments in New England all fees paid by Titletown
- Filming of practices or games for players review
- $1000 Per Player for Fall 2017
- $1,250 Per Player for Summer 2018
- Our Youth Select program is for rising 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th graders.
- We play in tournaments based on the grade the players will be entering in the Fall.
- All practices will be organized with High School and College level drills to improve existing skills and raise the players lacrosse IQ
- $900 Per Player for Fall 2017
- $1,100 Per Player for Summer 2018
Youth Stick Skill Clinic
With our partnership at Bosse Sports we can offer a multitude of lacrosse skills training. Bosse Sports is the premier indoor training facility in located in Sudbury, MA. They have the most state-of-the-art equipment, the most knowledgeable trainers, and the commitment to help you bring your game to the next level.